Our Online Data Collection and Use Practices* This statement explains the online data collection and use practices of HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com; the statement and its description of our online data practices does not apply to other online sites or to other services provided by First Priority Investments, Inc. (DBA “Huntington Academy of Dance”). This statement does not apply to the offline data collection and use practices of Huntington Academy of Dance, such as data collection in a Huntington Academy of Dance Store. Please be aware that this privacy statement and the choices you make on this site will not necessarily apply to personal information you may have provided or will provide to Huntington Academy of Dance in other settings.
* Since Internet technologies continue to evolve and Internet business models are not fully established, this statement is subject to change. Any changes to the privacy statement will be posted on this page and we will notify you of any material changes by placing a prominent notice on the home page of HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com. We encourage you to periodically visit this page to stay informed about the data practices of HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com. By using this site, you consent to the data practices described on this page and any updates.
The Information We Collect On This Site
* HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com maintains and uses the anonymous, non-personal information collected in our server log files. This information includes such anonymous data as number of visitors to the site, most popular pages, the user's operating system (for example, Macintosh or Windows), and user's browser type (for example, Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer). We use this information to help us improve our website and enhance your viewing experience. The server log files do not automatically collect email addresses or other personally identifying information. We do not tie this information to personal data and therefore it remains anonymous, unless you chose to provide the information to us through our registration process.You may decide to provide us with certain personal information (such as your name, address, a numeric identifier, phone number, age, gender, occupation, number of family members, number of children in your family, email address, and a password for access to HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com, dietary preferences, interests, the location of the stores where you shop most often etc.), and we, in turn, may use this information as noted in the section below captioned "The Information You Provide." If you'd like, you can choose not to provide information. This may prevent you from taking advantage of some features of our website. Also, you can update information collected on our site in some instances. We may, however, retain the information that you previously provided.
* The information we gather from online surveys on the HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com site is for HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com use only. We may use the services of a third-party to conduct surveys and to provide other Internet-related services to us which may involve the use of personally identifiable information that you have provided. If so, we require that such third-parties provide us with assurances that your information will not be sold, transferred, or used for any purpose other than that for which the third-party has been retained. If we publish the results of a survey online, the information is in a collective, non-personally identifiable form.
The Information You Provide
* There are a number of places on this website where you can sign up for a promotion, request information, apply for a job, or otherwise register to participate in a program offered by HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com or by other companies on the HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com site. You may be asked to provide personal information in connection with these activities. Personal information may include your name, address, e-mail, credit card information, etc. This section will describe how HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com collects and uses the personal information you provide to HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com on the HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com site. This section does not apply to the data collection practices of other companies that may offer a program or activity jointly with HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com.
* When you participate in certain programs, we may require personal information such as your name, mailing address, and phone number to administer the program, to provide you with the information or service you requested, and to perform analyses of our services. We do not share this information with outside parties, however, we have hired outside companies to assist us in administering the programs, and to complete your requests, deliver customized promotional offers to you, such as additional savings and to perform statistical analyses of our services. HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com will provide those other companies with the information they need to perform the services, and that information may be provided to them directly at the time of your participation on our site, and we prohibit them from using the information for other purposes. Please be aware that we do not view parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates of Huntington Academy of Dance as outside parties or outside companies and that we may periodically share personal information or aggregated information with Huntington Academy of Dance parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates.
* You may also be asked to provide personal information such as your name, address, email address and phone number when you participate in contests or promotional offers from HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com or from other companies on the HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com site. When this information is submitted to HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com, it is used to administer the contest or promotional offer, and also to provide you with the information or service you requested. We do not control how other companies use the information you may provide to them and recommend that you check the Privacy Statement of the company requesting information for a description of their data collection practices. We do not share this information except where we have hired an outside company to administer the service, program or contest or perform statistical analyses of our services, or where the activity is sponsored by another company. As we noted above, HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com does not view parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates of Huntington Academy of Dance as outside companies and we may periodically share personal information or aggregated information with Huntington Academy of Dance parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates.
* In addition, HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com collects personal information when you voluntarily submit it to us, for example, when you apply for a job or email consumer relations. We have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information except as provided in this privacy statement. We use such information internally for the purposes collected and we treat any comments, suggestions and the like as public information.
* The HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com site provides links to third party sites as a service to our viewers and associates. You may be asked to provide personal information in connection with activities on such third party sites. Please be aware that HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com does not control such third party sites, does not endorse their content and is not responsible for the data collection and use practices of these other sites. HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com encourages you to be aware when you leave the HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personal information. This privacy statement does not apply to third party sites; it applies solely to information collected by HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com on this site.
* Huntington Academy of Dance is a dynamic company and continues to develop its business. In that connection, Huntington Academy of Dance might buy or sell divisions or assets. In such transactions, User information generally is one of the transferred assets.
How to Change or Delete Your Information
* If you have submitted personally identifiable information through our website and would like to change or delete that information, please email us at . consumerinfo@HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com In your email, please tell us which page or form on the website you used to submit your information. You can always let us know if you don't want to receive e-mail from us.
Our Data Security Measures
* Rest assured that we have put into place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, ensure the correct use of information and safeguard and secure the information we collect about you. However, HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or disclosure of information will never occur.
* HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com does not collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13. From time to time we may display information that is specifically aimed at children, for example coloring pages. However, registration is never required to access these pages and we do not collect personal information in connection with these activities.
* HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe such action is necessary to comply with legal process served on HuntingtonAcademyOfDance.com. If information received is harmful, obscene, threatening, criminal or has criminal implications, we reserve the right to use, disseminate, or store this information as we deem appropriate in our sole and absolute discretion.
* By using our website, you agree to the conditions of this privacy statement. We reserve the right to change this privacy statement. If we change the statement, we will post the changes on this page to keep you informed of the information we collect, how we use this information, and whether the information is shared with third parties. Your continued use of the site constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
How to Contact Us
* Should you have other questions or concerns about this privacy statement or our data collection practices, please call us at 1-714-847-6657.